Thursday, August 30, 2007

Canon Media Storage M80

My experience with my new M80 is a very pleasant and delightful one. Not only it mean for my RAW files previewing, it can watch video files of mp4 and avi and also digital audio files.

The overall chassis is make of the same material as my EOS 30D, magnesium alloy. It have a large hi def LCD display and also a CF and SD card reader which my Powershot able to make full use of it. As for battery type, Canon have did a great job by using the same type of battery in my EOS 30D camera.

The down side for M80, well it's took a long period of time to open up a full length movie file. Guess it 's not really mean for watching vids than storing and previewing images.

M80 is workable in both macosx and winXP platform. Cost of this hardware is on the high end price for a storage media.

My rating for M80 is 4/5.

No comments: