Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Motivation for better picture


The Big Walk
Originally uploaded by Edgedale
At time you may found out that you have run out of ideals, concepts, creative juices and motivation to have a right shot or a good shots. Don't worry about that, it's part of life in the world of creativity.

I used to bump into corners where I have doubt of myself and my capabilities of a good creativity person and a photographer. I run out of ideals, concepts and also lose of motivation.

Sometime, it is good to have something to keep you going and push on. Listen to morale boosting talks or read a book on motivation or happy music tunes. Share your problem with your senior, mentor or your love ones is vital.

Have a positive mindset of being criticise on your work. Accept feedbacks on mistakes which you made on your shots, try to change your style or your way of shooting. Learn from the real professional, learn from their way of shooting and their workflow. You can try to mimic their style but do not copy all. Have you own style and theme.

Look at the bright side if you got negative feedback. You can never please everyone.

I have a very good motivation song which I will like to share with you. It's by The Polyphonic Spree, Light and Day.



Lyric:

Light and day is more than you'll say

Because all
My feelings are more
Than i can let by
Or not
More than you've got
Just follow the day

Follow the day and reach for the sun!

You don't see me flyin to the red
One more you're done
Just follow the seasons and find the time
Reach for the bright side
You don't see me flyin to the red
One more you're nuts
Just follow the day
Follow the day and reach for the sun

Just follow the day
Follow the day and reach for the sun!

You don't see me flyin to the red
One more you're nuts
Just follow the seasons and find the time
Reach for the bright side
You don't see me flyin to the red
One more you're nuts
Just follow the day
Follow the day and reach for the sun!

Just follow the day
Follow the day and reach for the sun!

Just follow the day
Follow the day and reach for the sun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need it. Thanks for that,